• Minimum of two years’ of relevant experience
• Power up and Position cameras to correct positions as per show requirements
• Check that all parts of the camera are in good working order and that all settings are correct.
• Frame and compose shots and perform camera moves with precision and speed
• Move and manipulate tripods, microphones, lighting to achieve required shots
• Take direction and work as part of a team, particularly on multi-camera shoots.
• Carry out instructions with great accuracy and attention to detail